Moshe Moldavski, son of Ya’akov, was born in Russia in 1908. He came to Israel in 1921. He attended the Agricultural School “Mikve Israel”. After his studies, he worked in agriculture. Moshe served in the recruitment department for Beitar in Kfar Saba and was a guard in Tel Tzur. Moshe was one of the settlers in the Beitar village, Ramat Tiomkin. He served as deputy commander of the National Defense branch in Netanya and participated in retribution attacks against Arab rioters. In early 1937, he was tried before a National Defense court for breaking “the restraint” (Havlaga), was sentenced to exile and moved to the Galilee. Moshe was appointed commander of the Etzel in the upper Galilee and his alias was “Zvi”. He taught soldiers and deputies. In May 1939 he served as commander in the attack on the Arab village Biyar ‘Adas and later commanded the Etzel branch in Jerusalem. With the separation from Etzel, he joined the Lehi and participated in seizing funds from the Anglo-Palestine Bank on Ben Yehuda Street in Tel Aviv on September 16th, 1940. He was arrested and imprisoned in the Mizra camp and was in the first deportation of 251 detainees, the British exiled to Africa on October 19th, 1944. He was detained in all the detention camps in Sambal, Sudan and Kenya. After the declaration of independence of the State of Israel, he was returned to Israel on July 12, 1948, with the last expats from Kenya, after eight years of imprisonment. After returning from exile, he returned to the agricultural farm and continued to manage it with his wife Esther. Moshe died on March 10th, 2010 and was laid to rest on Har Hamenuhot in Jerusalem.