Yitzhak, youngest of three children, was born in Jerusalem 1929, to Reuven and Tova. He was raised in the ‘Achva’ neighborhood, Jerusalem. He studied at ‘Ratisbon’ elementary school, and worked in a refrigeration company after graduating. A member of the Scouts Movement, he got expelled when suspected of belonging to the Underground. He joined Lehi in 1944, and began pasting up info-bulletins. Later he was placed in the Operations Department, and had a weapons training course in Ra’anana. He participated in road-mining operations against trains and British vehicles, and in attacking British Policemen. Apart from activities in the Operations Department, he was active in the Technical Department, especially weapons repair and assembling explosive devices. In late 1947, after the UN passed the Partition Resolution, he was severely wounded in his lungs in an exchange of gunfire during an operation to seize weapons from British policemen on Jerusalem streets. Two British officers were killed in this operation. Despite his injury, he would not let go of the policeman’s weapon, and the latter finally gave up struggling and ran. In 1948 he participated in all the Lehi operations against Arabs and stood out in the battle of Deir-Yassin and in the breakthrough attempts into the Old City. At ‘Camp Dror’ Jerusalem, he skillfully repaired weapons, radio transmitters, and assembled explosive charges. He was wounded from a bullet. After the establishment of the State he joined the IDF, in the Signals Corps at ‘Camp Schneller’. In 1949 Yitzhak married paramedic Leah Styer, a fellow Lehi member. They had four children, Shimshon, Nurit, Reuven, Dalia and ten grandchildren.
After his discharge from the IDF, Yitzhak worked in ‘Delek’ fuel company’s management, till retiring. Leah worked in occupational therapy at the ‘Neveh- Horim’ Retirement Home. Following the Six Day War, the couple settled together with other Lehi member, in ‘Beit- Hashiv’ah’ at the ‘Beit- Hanina’ neighborhood of East-Jerusalem. Yitzhak passed away on January 4, 1997, following a long illness. He was buried in the Giv’at-Shaul cemetery.