Max Meir Goldman, son of Avraham, was born in Germany on August 21st, 1912, and came to Israel in 1933. In 1940, he was one of the commanders in Etzel who left and followed Avraham Shtern “Yair”. In the Lehi underground, he participated in procurement activities, including confiscating money from a branch of the Anglo-Palestine Bank (APK Bank) located at 89 Ben-Yehuda st. in Tel Aviv. He served as commander and instructor in intelligence positions under Hanoch Kali. From 1943 to 1944 he was detained in the Mizr’a camp. In 1945, he was detained in Latrun and was later under house arrest from sunrise to sunset, with inspections twice a day. His underground activity continued until 1948 when he enlisted in the IDF. He received the Lehi badge. In 1940 he married Lehi member Miriam Robovitz. Max Meir died on the 18th of June, 1984, and was laid to rest at Kiryat Shaul Cemetery in Tel Aviv.